Foodiva's Kitchen: Your Best Recipe - My Sweet, Purple Amore

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Your Best Recipe - My Sweet, Purple Amore


Let me reveal a side of myself you probably wouldn't know - I am a Recipe Narcissist. I get a real high when these hands (and this unfathomable mind) can come up with something original, beautiful and delicious to boot. Unfortunately, I only have one blog to showcase these recipes. Fortunately though, there are many talented, creative food bloggers out there who graciously host great "events" or round-ups where we can link our posts to. I am so grateful to them, these unknowing enablers (in a nice way, truly) of my recipe-narcissistic tendencies.

An initiative that begins today is Your Best Recipe (YBR), hosted by the amazing Nancy of Spicie Foodie blog. To me, she is a photographer extraordinaire who portrays her spicy-laden dishes in photos that often make me gasp. Yes, she's THAT good! By hosting these monthly YBR roundups, Nancy is actually sharing her limelight (in the best lighting possible ;-)) with fellow bloggers who wish to draw the blogosphere's attention to their best recipes posted within the month. This is the start of what I believe is a great resource and I'm encouraging you to head over to Spicie Foodie right now to read the various bloggers' best (BEST!) recipes for October.

So what's my best recipe this October? It's a dainty dessert, topped with some crazy purple mousse noodles (preview below).
If it's killing you to find out what our best recipes are for October, go and check out Your Best Recipe now. Hope you all had a terrifyingly happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Maya, you are such a sweetie! Thank you for helping get the word out on the YBR. I'll be expecting your original,beautiful and delicious recipe for November's YBR. I'm glad to be an enabler when there are results like yours. Happy Halloween and have a great week:)

Unknown said...

Anything to help the cause, Nancy. Yours is a delightful blog to read and I always frequent it anyway, YBR or no YBR! Looking forward to the next roundup in November!

Related Posts with Thumbnails